Friday, September 26, 2008

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's soo close until China!! I can't believe we will be on the plane to CHINA in 2 days and 22 odd hours!! I'm in a homestay with either Ainsley or Tori because I really didn't want to be in a homestay alone. Mrs.McKay and Mrs. Lowe have given us China booklet things and it has facts about the places we are going to and diary entries. Today at assembly: Ainsley, Tori, Milly, Sam and I got presented with a certificate saying we are Honorary Youth Ambassador's for Western Australia. The certificate was from Colin Barnett, Premier of Western Australia. I am now a Honorary Youth Ambassador! I might make another post later but right now I am packing! See you, bye, Emily!

1 comment:

Tori said...

I think it's going to be me because I am almost certain that Nate is a boy