Sunday, September 28, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so excited I can't put it into words.....IM SPEECHLESS! I can't believe that a year ago I would just think of China as "Oh, it's a big country, i'll never go there." And now I am! You don't realise how exciting going to a new country can actually be until you get the chance! AND IM SAYING CHANCE WELL TAKEN! Its only one more night until we head off tomorrow at lunch time. I just was at the city and I saw the BEST Australian souvenir shop, so I walked in and bought two aussie teatowels, two aussie pencil cases and 2 books with photos of Fremantle, Rottnest and Perth in (so I can say, this is where I live)!

Better catch up on sleep and finish off packing,
Bye,
Emily

P.S. Soon to be, Ai Mi Li (my chinese name) :D

3 comments:

Tori said...

cool why didn't u name the blog?

Christine Guyler said...

Hi Emily! It was busy wasn't it - packing and shopping and preparing for your trip. Now you are on the plane and on your way! Have a wonderful trip and take lots of photos so we can share it all with you. Check your email whenever you can and don't lose your phone. I will be ringing! Mum

Christine Guyler said...

Hi Em, it sounds like you are having a wonderful time. The homestay family were very good to you. Now you are back with everyone and heading off to see lots of famous places around Beijing......lucky girl. Love you. Dad