Sunday, September 21, 2008

CHINA!!


I'm so excited! We are going on Monday so its a week until CHINA!! Woohhh..... We were in the Melville Times yesterday and they had a article about us going to China. Oberthur Primary School and Bateman Primary School are the schools going to China.



I am going to start packing soon, just in case I need to buy anything before we leave. Speaking of things I need to buy, we are supposed to buy our homestays a gift (which I haven't bought yet)!!



We meet at the airport on Monday at 1pm and then we have a stop-over at Singapore. When we get to China, we go to the school HuiJia Private School and we have a Welcoming Ceromony! Straight afterwards we go to our first homestay for the weekend. It will be really busy those first couple of days and I hope I will be able to cope with all of it!

3 comments:

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori said...

CAN'T WAIT

Milly! said...

You'll be the life of the trip, Em! I can't believe you have decided to go and bring life to Indo, instead! We'll miss ya, but we'll have SO MUCH FUN on the trip!!!!!! Comment on mine!